Our Plans are mindfully designed to provide the Website Maintenance you want… when you want them…
- site maintenance: update wordpress + wordpress theme + plugins to their latest versions.
- site backups: keep copies of your website on the server in case your website needs to be restored.
- spam/malware scan + removal: identify + remove unwanted elements before they pose serious threats to the health & security of your website.
- site optimization: improve the speed & performance of your website — scopes include optimize images + minify JS and CSS files for fast loading / optimize file & page caching / clean & optimize the database / update PHP version / etc
- outdated plugins & programs: these may require a round of major version updates first—before they qualify for a Maintenance Plan—and subject to add-on charges per our à la carte menu.
- out-of-package troubleshoots & repairs (if required): subject to add-on charges per our à la carte menu.
- while our maintenance regime cannot guarantee full protection against hackers or security threats—no program or system is 100% impenetrable or foolproof—they can, however, make it a lot more difficult for hackers to breach your website by increasing site health, security and pre-emptive measures.
“Shoi of Design by Shoi is a rare gem… It’s a wonderful experience to work with a professional who makes spiritual principles and values her priority.”
Info to help you purchase with peace of mind…
Payment: Our payment transactions are processed using 2Checkout (Ohio, USA) or PayPal, who will store all your financial information in their securely encrypted environment. We will never ask for, nor store, nor have access to your financial information. You can use credit card or PayPal with either payment processor. Your sales receipt will show “design by shoi | emasters”.
Our approach: Find out how shoi works, her approach.
Out-of-package scopes: Out-of-package scopes can be provided as add-on items — see our à la carte menu.
Terms of service: View our terms & conditions for service-based deliverables.