THE “CAMELLIA 1” PACKAGE
Your package includes…
- 1 custom home page — with an eye-catching suite of 2 sliders + 2 carousels + 2 boxed displays to highlight your latest products/promotions/features
- 1 custom about page — to share your story, vision, mission & more
- 1 custom blog page + custom-styled blog post template — that you can use over and over again to craft new posts
- 1 custom shop page + display for 10 physical products — you can easily add more products yourself!
- 10 product pages + custom-styled product page template — that you can reuse to craft new descriptions & details for new products
- “customer care” suite — with an expandable help menu that includes a contact section/contact form, faqs, info for shipping/delivery/returns/refunds, policies/terms
- “my account” suite — with a streamlined dashboard for your customers to self-manage their orders/cart/checkout and account details
- 2 standard inner pages — for your terms & conditions and 404 notice
Camellia 1 is Perfect for YOU if…
- You are a small or micro business owner — and you want your own simple online store to sell & ship your own products within the domestic market
- You have a slim budget and you’re looking for an affordable start + long-term economy — small initial investment, no recurring ecommerce platform fees, no additional transaction fees
- You want a d-i-y friendly store — add new products or update content yourself, no need to pay someone to do it
- You need your store to be versatile & flexible — choose to have a standalone store or annex it to your website, and add more complex features as your business grows
- You value your independence — you want to do business on your own terms… and you want full access & firm control of your store, your content, your product/customer/order data (and ultimately, your bottomline)
We will build your store using the open-source WordPress & WooCommerce systems, the #1 bestselling Avada wordpress theme, and the highly-acclaimed SiteGround webhost. This quartet is chosen for its combined stability, flexibility, security and long-term economy.
Also included in your package…
- 2 custom stylescapes — these are style mockups/moodboards to help you visualize the look, style & color palette of your new store
- 1 staging site — where we will build, test & refine your new store in a private “sandbox” environment… before deploying the final results to your live (public-facing) site
- 1 stylish coming soon page — while your new store is under construction
- 1 custom favicon — a unique icon to extend your visual branding to browser tabs, toolbar apps, bookmarks and more
- 1 standard opt-in form — to capture signups for your mailing list or newsletter (MailChimp)
- social sharing suite — quick & easy way to share your products & posts on social media
- SEO Framework plugin — to provide standard meta title/description & social image for each page or post
- WooCommerce plugin — with base shopping cart setup for physical products (single currency, one-time PayPal payment transactions, domestic shipping only)
- UpdraftPlus plugin — to provide automatic scheduled backups & website restoration
- 1 round of edits — to refine & finalize the styling and content display of your store
- style guide & color palette
Not included in the package…
- client to purchase their own licensed copy of the Avada theme (regular license) — this is the #1 bestselling wordpress theme we use to build & style your store
- client to purchase their own SiteGround webhosting plan — this top-rated service will host your store (and provide built-in tools for us to manage/deploy your staging site)
- client to sign up for or purchase their own email marketing/payment processing/shipping services
- client to provide their own pre-proofed copy and product photos
- client to provide their own logo graphics — if you need a new logo design or revamp, you can request for this add-on during our project brief
- additional pages, integration of WooCommerce with email marketing/payment processing/international shipping or other out-of-package scopes, plugins or integrations (if required) are subject to add-on charges per our à la carte menu
“Shoi is a dream to work with. Her design sense is exquisite. Thank you for the quality of your presence, and for your great care & skill!”
Info to help you purchase with peace of mind…
Payment: We accept payment using PayPal, where you have the option to pay by PayPal balance, debit card or credit card. PayPal will store all your financial information in a securely encrypted environment. We will never ask for, nor store, nor have access to your financial information. Your sales receipt will show “design by shoi | emasters”.
Our approach: Find out how shoi works, her approach.
Our work: View our design portfolio and client testimonials.
Project brief: A comprehensive, custom-tailored questionnaire to take your project brief will be furnished after we receive your order. Assistance with the development of your project brief — first 4 hours FREE.
Out-of-package scopes: Out-of-package scopes can be provided as add-on items — see our à la carte menu.
Terms of service: View our terms & conditions for service-based deliverables.